Tiramisu’ Cooking Class at Italian Rhapsody cooking school in Edmonds: Friday, 07/19/19 at 6pm
Recipe from VENETO REGION (Northeast Italy); ovo-lacto vegetarian recipe; Gluten free option available (please, read the notes below).
A very sweet class! Italian desserts are nearly impossible to avoid while in Italy and for good reason – they’re delicious!
During the years Rossella improved her family’s recipe to make her Tiramisu’ a legendary cake. A fantastic Tiramisu’ is perfect as the finishing touch to any wonderful meal with your friends and family.
In this hands-on cooking class, you will:
- Learn how to select the best ingredients and where to buy them in the U.S.;
- Make the authentic Tiramisu’ (Italian espresso coffee flavor);
- Learn how to make delicious flavor options for guests who do not drink coffee;
- Learn how to easily pasteurize the egg yolks to make them safe to use in the cake recipe (99% of the recipes that you can find on books or online use raw eggs without pasteurizing them…which it is not recommended);
- Learn the story of the Tiramisu’, its origins and how it became so popular all around the world;
At the end of the class you will enjoy your Tiramisu’ in the company of your classmates and take the rest at home with you.
A printed copy of the recipes will be provided.
A complementary Italian appetizer will be served.
The ingredients of the recipe contain wheat, eggs, dairy, chocolate.
A GLUTEN FREE Tiramisu’ option is available, please let Rossella’s know by adding a note when you book or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after booking