Neapolitan Pizza Cooking Class at Italian Rhapsody cooking school in Edmonds: Friday, 08/09/19 at 6pm
Recipe from Naples, CAMPANIA REGION (South Italy); Vegetarian and Vegan options available (please, read the notes below).
Have you ever wanted to learn how to make awesome pizzas at home? Well, join this fantastic cooking class to impress your family and friends at the next pizza party.
It took four years to Rossella in order to develop her Neapolitan pizza’ recipe. But do not be intimidated by that, she will teach you all the techniques, tips and tricks that only a pizzaiolo know.
Rossella’s pizza method involves a very little yeast and long fermentation in order to get a flavorful and easy to digest pizza.
During this hands-on cooking class you will learn:
- How to choose the ingredients wisely and where to buy them in U.S. (pizza flour, Italian tomatoes for the sauce, fresh mozzarella…). For instance, not all the types of soft wheat flours are good to make a Neapolitan style pizza;
- Proper techniques for mixing and kneading the dough;
- Neapolitan technique for stretching the dough by hand: the rolling pin is forbidden at the pizzerias in Naples 🙂 ;
- How to bake the pizza in a conventional home oven and in a portable oven too;
- How to combine different toppings in order to enjoy a very Italian and flavorful pizza.
At the end of the class you will celebrate life the Italian way by eating your creations!
A printed copy of the recipes will be provided.
The ingredients of the recipe contain wheat and dairy. Sorry, cannot accommodate Gluten-free.
Vegetarian and Vegan options are available, please let Rossella’s know by adding a note when you book or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after booking.